Sunday Stash Report, July 16, 2017


Here is where I am today with Tiffany's Sun Bonnet Sue.  I measured what's needed for a border.  I want at least a 4" border.  What I have left of the blue just won't be enough.  I looked through my stash for possibilities without luck.  A trip to one of the local quilt shops will need to happen...darn don't you just hate when that happens =^.^=


Kakes in the Kribyard is finished.  Love how this one turned out.  The fabric statistics don't change this week.  I am sewing though.  Enjoy your week ahead.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD: 82.75 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  19.5 yards
Net used in 2017:  63.25 yards

2 comments:

Betty said...

Kakes is lovely, the purple really makes the quilt pop..... Of course I like how you are finishing Sun Bonnet Sue, I hope Tiffany will be happy with the outcome. Looking forward to see the borders attached. thanks for all your help.

Janet O. said...

The Sunbonnet Sue quilt is very sweet.
And I love the visual impact of Kakes!