Sunday Stash Report, August 11, 2013


Yeah a completion to report this week.  Krazy Kattle will soon be in the hands of Kerry.  I'm very pleased with the way it finished.  I have been giving some thought to adding a cat near the front door of the house.  After all I need to put a cat in this project somewhere.  I hope to find a quilting design with the word "MOO" in it.  No clue until I audition some threads as to what it should be quilted in.  I'll be ready for show and share at the next Buggy Barn class that is scheduled for September 7th.  I'll be making another very cute design that has witches in it!

Now that my design wall is clear of Krazy Kattle I will be laying out Korral.  All of the pieces are cut and pieced.  Needed space to come up with the best arrangement.  Com back and visit tomorrow for a glimpse.

For this week here are the numbers...

Used this week:  15.75 yards
Used YTD:  233 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  55.5 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2013:  177.5

For more stash busting quilters see the many links at Patchwork Times.

4 comments:

Betty said...

I love the cows. It really turned out great. The expressions on some of the cows are priceless. Now that you have the Kattle done, better work on getting the Koral finish. LOL Great Job!

Melanie said...

Love it! Great job on the finish.

Janet O. said...

SUCH a fun quilt, Sandi. I find myself grinning each time I see it. : )
Can't wait to see Korral.

Kathie said...

Very cute but what in the world are you going to do with a cow quilt?