Design Wall Monday, July 23, 2012

Double T
Finish!  Jo's Country Junction is having a Quilt Along through 2012 with Lori Smith's Quilt Squares patterns.  We've used Quilt Squares #1 for the first four blocks and Quilt Squares #4 for the second four blocks.  Jo let us know that for August we'd have our choice of which design to make.  I chose the Double T block.  I think I brought in an entirely different design and enough of the brown and cheddar that I started with in January (Log Cabin) and February (Bear Paw).  So I'm ahead for August.  Ready for the next Quilt Squares #6 and the last four blocks!

Jo's Quilt Along blocks through August.

2 comments:

Janet O. said...

Very pretty squares, Sandi. I think you've pulled the colors together beautifully!

Betty said...

Very nice, I like the pattern of this one, seems to me that I have seen it done in Asian fabrics. Your blocks are coming along really well.