Sunday Stash Report, June 24, 2012


I mentioned having spotted this cute pattern and fabric on a trip to Joann's during my Mom's recent visit.  Yesterday was a nice day to whip it up.  Seemed funny to be sewing with a 5/8" seam =^.^=!


I will be sewing more on this project today.  It is one on the 2012 UFO list that hasn't been selected yet.  It is a Bonnie Hunter design call Little Monkey.  I'll be calling mine Klowning :)!  All pieces except the black dot and white connector strips were already sewn and cut.  Getting to the chain assembly was easy.  When I made Kerfuffle a few months back I made way too many HSTs which has turned out to be perfect for Klowning.  I'll be making 36 of this block that get connected to sashing with corner stones and a border.


Nothing used or added this past week.  Laundry awaits me...

Used this week:   0 yards
Used YTD: 147.75 yards
Purchased this week: 0 yards
Purchased YTD: 47.25 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2012: 100.5 yards

3 comments:

Amy said...

Cute dress! I bet the 5/8" seam did feel awkward. I made a handbag awhile back and thought it was good to use some of my other sewing skills. It took a little bit to get back in the groove.

Amy said...

Seeing those Little Monkey blocks is enough inspiration for any scrap quilter! So dang cute.

Betty said...

Really darling, it turned out so cute, I know Morgan will love it. You sure did whip out that one , I haven't even unpacked yet and your done with a dress and another quilt. lol