Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Just wanted to show off my newest completion.  Kamel Kountry, as I've coined my project, is a Bonnie Hunter design that she brought to us as a mystery called Old Tobacco Road.  Check out her website www.quiltville.com for the pattern if your interested in making one.
I've also got one of my quilts featured in the Quiltmaker Spotlight in the current issue.  It's called Koh-i-nor and also happens to be a Bonnie Hunter design.  This pattern is available in her third book called Blue Ridge Beauty.  You can purchase her book Scraps and Shirttails II on her website too.

Part 2 is in full swing over at Quilters Club of America.  There are somewhere around 350 members in the Quilt-Along Group.  Join us for some fun, it's not too late and it's FREE!

My Mother will arrive this evening for two weeks.  Can't wait for her to be here.  Happy Quilting!

6 comments:

Janet O. said...

Beautiful quilt. I love Bonnie's scrappy patterns. Enjoy your time with your Mom. My Mom and I share the quilting bug and it is fun to have that in common.

scraphappy said...

Great quilt. I love almost all of Bonnie Hunter's patterns. This one has such pretty fall colors. Congratulations on the finish.

regan said...

Fabulous quilt....and the colors are so rich! Love it! And we love Bonnie's designs....she's amazing!

Kim said...

Love this one......you can see mine in the tobacco road album at quiltville chat.

I've never been disappointed with a Bonnie Hunter pattern :0).

Happy sewing

Kathie said...

Very pretty. Have a lot of fun with mom.

Tina Rathbone said...

Sandi, that's a beautiful quilt. Say hi to Betty!
Hugs, Tina