Sunday Stash Report, June 5, 2011

First full week of June is upon us.  I've got an exciting week ahead!  My Mother is coming to visit and she'll be here from Maryland on Tuesday.  It's way too long between visits...  Next I'm on vacation Wednesday and Thursday and Friday is my OFF Friday so only two days of work this week...  Finally, starting Thursday my Mother and I will be joining seven other HAPPY QUILTERS on a weekend quilting retreat.  Now how's that for a great week ahead?




I do have damages to report this week.  Nearly every piece has a home already...well three don't, but I'm sure won't be long in my stash.


The two grays and the black/white/yellow stripe are all for Sharyn Craig's Block of the Month called Building Blocks that's being brought to us by Cozy Quilt Designs.  The blocks so far all designed by Wendy Mathson.


The cute spider and web fabric is for a bimonthly opportunity quilt that Kerry and I'll be making for Sunshine Quilt Guild for September/October.


The next yummy four fabrics are cheddar and red.  Now who can't use these two colors in just about any project.  The one that is destined for a current project is the second from the top.  It's for Hawk's Nest by Bonnie Hunter which can be found in her third book just out called Scraps and Shirttails II.


For the retreat I'll be taking Hawk's Nest, Building Blocks, and Perennial Petals (Quiltmaker March/April 11) projects to work on.


Here's my stash report for this week:

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 115.25 yards
Purchased this week: 10.5 yards
Purchased YTD: 45.75 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2011: 69.5 yards

My Net Fabric Used is suffering.....I've got to get something complete!

Check out more great ways we've used our stash at patchworktimes.com.

2 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

What a great week you have planned for the 2 of you. It's so nice to have Mom visit. Sounds like you may taked care of the used bit this retreat.

Kathie said...

Love the red and gold fabrics together.

Hope you and your mom have a terrific time, I am jealous of the quilt retreat, sounds like a blast.