Sunday Stash Report, October 6, 2024


The Transportation cross stitch project is together.  All is set for getting it to Kerry for quilting.  I am planning a stripe for the binding and the back uses the same fabric as the sashing.  It really turned out nice and achieved the updated look I had hoped for with this vintage pattern.

This 2024 Spooky Mystery Box arrived from Fat Quarter Shop.  Some fun things were inside.  I like the quilt design and will use the rickrack someway inside the top.  Again this mystery box a finishing kit was available (yeah).  You can see it at the left.  So this is my add.

I have been working on things for Sunshine's October Monthly Meeting that is on Tuesday.  This meeting I will have available a cute cat ornament kit.  Hopefully members will take a kit and work on it during the meeting.  I am also responsible for the next BOM.  The BOM is from Sariditty (Sarah Thompson) design called Candy Stripped Holly Star.  I will be providing some fabric with each BOM kit and the member will add some of their own.

Kondensation is still up on my design wall.  Reporting Transportation and fabrics that are to be included in the BOM as used.  Hope you are having a fine day =^.^=

Used this week: 7.25 yards 
Used YTD: 197.25 yards 
Purchased this week: 4.25 yards
Purchased YTD: 107.5 yards
Net used in 2024: 89.75 yards

No comments: