Sunday Stash Report, November 8, 2020

I'm on the last parts of having my #3 Sunshine Challenge complete.  Need only to attach the label...  I will be printing it just after this post is posted =^.^=

In the mean time I have finished all the string unts for each of the blocks and have them sewn together.  Next comes sewing the blocks together.  This #5 2020 UFO is just about complete.  There will be a change in my Stash Report next week.

Kerry and I are pulling our stashes together for Bonnie Hunter's 2020 Winter Mystery.  Starting with the yellow greens.  I'll give her half of what is in this basket.  Right now both of us are going for half the size of her project.


I took one of each block that is part of the 2021-2022 Sunshine Opportunity Quilt project.  I have one of them done and the other to work on after finishing up Kambray and Keziah.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  131 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  23.75 yards
Net used in 2020: 107.25 yards



No comments: