Friday, June 12, 2015

I learned earlier this week that #10 is the UFO to be worked this month.  There was a bit of a delay in the announcement AND it is a big project.  June is a busy month for me already.  With this one to finish in just 3 weeks and 3 days...we'll see what can be accomplished.  



Pinwheel Pizzazz (yet to be named) is by Leanna Spanner.  The instructions came from the publication Quilter's World Winter 2013.  I love the cool affect created by the purple design as it weaves around the cobblestones.  The perfect name for this could have been Kobblestone, but alas I already have a project with that name that you can see HERE.  Too easy to attach a "2" or "Two" or "II" to it  =^.^=

Any other ideas come to mind?  I'd be most happy to hear what you think.


3 comments:

Joy D. said...

I've been thinking about this since the number was called. The only thing I can think of is Kinetic. I was thinking movement, but Kinetic by itself doesn't have a 'pizazz'. Maybe it gives you or someone else an idea.? Hope your time with Mom was great!

Janet O. said...

I love quilts with chains. This is a beauty. My focus is the diagonal lines in the pattern so I think of Kontinuity, Krosswise, Krossways, or even Kitty-Korner.

kwiltnkats said...

Love your suggestions! Glad you had a wonderful time. Mom is back home since Wednesday. 😕