Sunday Stash Report, November 4, 2012

Did you enjoy your extra hour sleep?


I have a finish this week!  Krabapple is all done and ready to be quilted.  This is a Bonnie Hunter design called Crabapple that is in her book Adventures With Leaders and Enders.  All the 9-Patches were part of a swap with 18 others that I coordinated earlier this year.


Next project will be the November small quilt that I'm participating in Jo's Country Junction Quilt Square Quilt Along.  We have our choice of two designs from Lori Smith's Small Quilts #6.  I think I'll probably make the Single Star (bottom right).
I did add a bit to my stash this week.  I purchased 4 yards for Bonnie Hunter's annual mystery Easy Street.  Pretty certain my stash will handle most of the fabric requirements.  Easy Street's first clue is released November 23rd.  Will you be quilting along too?
Used this week: 15.5  yards
Used YTD: 263.25 yards
Purchased this week: 4 yards
Purchased YTD: 129.75 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2012: 133.5  yards

6 comments:

Janet O. said...

Krabapple looks so good, Sandi! I know the 9-patches were already made, but I can't believe how quickly you put this one together!
Bonnie's mystery starts on Black Friday. Guess quilters aren't big shoppers--other than for fabric. : )

Quiltdolls said...

glad u told me about fall back I forgot

kim

Teresa in Music City said...

Your Krabapple looks GREAT!!! Good finish! Yes, I plan to sew along with Bonnie's Mystery. I had everything I needed in my stash, and she promised to take it easy on us this year, so I'm all ready to go!!!

Angie in SoCal said...

Great flimsie - congrats!

Laura said...

What a great finish! Your Krabapple quilt is on my bucket list. Maybe 2013 is the year.

Betty said...

I really like you Krabapple, looks so good, You are really on the ball.