Design Wall Monday, July 16, 2012

If you were visiting me yesterday I suppose you'd think there hasn't been much progress on Pawradise.  Well then you would be wrong...as I'm all done with the paw prints and putting the strips on the top and bottom of the two blocks.  I'm ready for you Kerry!

Pawradise

I am 190 flying geese into the 622 that need to be made for this design.  I've set my goal for at least 50 of them a day.  It is looking like I may not have enough of the flying geese fabric.  This type of fabric is not something I'm rich in with my stash.  I'll have to see how far I can get...

Kaktus

There are other great projects through the links on Patchwork Times.  Have a wonderful week!

6 comments:

Janet O. said...

Are the flying geese fabrics all Kansas Troubles? I have a box full of those. If you want, I can send some your way. Let me know, Sandi.

Betty said...

Hard to believe that you are running out of fabric. Come on down and I give you more.... Again, that is a lot of flying geese to make. I know you enjoy it, go for it.......

Kathie said...

Absolutely love the dog bones, how cute.

Jennifer said...

Great paw print and bone blocks! And 50 flying geese a day is a great goal. Good luck!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Love that Pawradise quilt! I have not seen it before!

glen

Kate said...

That's a lot of flying geese! But the ones you have look good. Really like your paw prints too!