Design Wall Monday, June 8, 2020

My version of Fit to Frame by block 5.  I had the roof on crooked, but couldn't bear to leave it that way...so it was redone.

Another of the 12 blocks of Fit to Frame; my sixth to work on.  I have the flowers yet to applique down.

I also found time to get in a Sunshine Charity Quilt.  This one was inspired by the reindeer fabric picked up from Sunshine stash.  Everything else from my stash.  I have to do the quilting and finish the binding for it to be added to the growing number to be donated in November.

Sad that another Sunshine Quilt Guild meeting has been cancelled.  This was the last of the membership year.  Looking forward to September meeting =^.^=

Hope you are doing something fun in your sewing room!

2 comments:

bettysewnsew1@gmail.com said...

Glad that you fixed your roof, i figured you wouldn't be happy the way it was. Your charity quilt made up very nice, you will make someone very happy.

Janet O. said...

I have done one Fit-to-Frame, but there was no applique involved. This is going to be cute.
Like the Charity quilt using Christmas fabrics.
It has been hard to have our fun quilting activities canceled this year. We were supposed to have Pam Buda come for a couple of days of workshops in April. Don't know when it will be rescheduled.