Design Wall Monday, June 22, 2020

It is a start!  This is the background and units for the one and only border of Wooly Nutcracker.
There appears to be an error in the pattern, well two actually.  They have you cutting the final unit in the pictures the wrong way and not cutting enough of the blue pieces.  Adjustment made before catastrophe!
Next I'll be cutting out the wool for the nutcracker.
The mail brought me the first two of four bias makers that will be used for Autumn Love.  I have the third on order and who knows when the 1" size will be found.  I have a "let me know when more stock arrives" at Stitchin Heaven for the 1" size.  Also on its way for Autumn Love is the Point 2 Point tool from Stitchin Heaven and the Bee Basics Aurifloss kit from Amazon.  The Cute Little Buttons Jars #1, #2 and #3 are sold out everywhere.  I left a post on Lori Holt's blog hoping she might have something for me; fingers crossed!  All of these purchases will come in handy with the Vintage Christmas project that I also have planned.  I signed up at Stitchin Heaven for the BOM that starts in December for the kits.  I already have the book.

No progress on Back In Time as of yet, first things first and that is to be Wooly Nutcracker!  Hope your week ahead is perfect.  DH celebrates his birthday today.  We have Mexican dinner planned as a take-out at Fidel's.  We are both having our favorite from the menu.  Ole!

No comments: