Friday, November 2, 2012


Moving along on Krabapple last night.  I have the first three rows together.  I'm looking forward to a finish this weekend!


Here's part of the reason for a swift Krabapple finish...Bonnie Hunter released the fabric requirements for her annual mystery called Easy Street.  First clue is released on November 23, 2012.  Got to be ready for it.  She's been known to pack quite a bunch into a week.  I was headed to Rosie's yesterday; what better place than there to find the constant gray?  I also found some apple greens that I just know I'll need since I've been using a lot of it lately.

Stay tuned for some yardage changes on this Sunday's Stash Report!

3 comments:

Jackie's Stitches said...

Krabapple is looking wonderful! It's going to be a gorgeous, gorgeous quilt. I also like the gray and greens - especially together. Looking forward to seeing your next project too!

Janet O. said...

Your Krabapple is making me want to move that one up on my priority list, but let's face it--nothing on that list is getting made lately anyway. : )
I know you will be right there with Bonnie every step of the way!

Teresa in Music City said...

Awesome gray find!!! It looks perfect! I'm going to have to shop for that too I think. Not many really nice grays in my stash. But I have the other colors. May have to add a few purples too. Woohoo - Mystery time!!!