Design Wall Monday, November 28, 2011

Step 1, 2.5" hour glass blocks

Step 2, 3.5" string blocks
Don't have a wall to display my current project...the table in my parents home holds Kordova Klosure right now.  I've got so much more to do on each of these steps, hey it may not be much progress but I'm trying!

244 black/neutral hour glass blocks are needed for Step 1.  I've got a bunch of strips cut to size waiting on the EZ Companion Angle.  As I start the day 99 are finished.  They go together quick, should be able to catch up real soon with the clue that was released first on November 18th.

72 blue string blocks are needed for Step 2.  This clue was released on November 25th.  As with Step 1 I have lots of strips and strings and foundations ready.  Only 56 more to catch up here.

December 2nd is looming along with the release of Step 3...I'm going to be pretty busy catching up with everyone.  I certainly like what I'm seeing so far.

What's going on in your sewing room?  More fantastic projects can be seen via Patchwork Times.  Until the next time, enjoy the project you are working on.

6 comments:

Pieces of Time said...

The bright blues will make a delightful quilt. I love that you are prepared for a day of quilting with lots of food.

Betty said...

You won't have a single problem catching up, you are such a great fast sewer. What a whirl week we had, it was so GREAT...

Ellen said...

You do have some catching up to do but just think of the fun you will have doing it!

marcella said...

Oh, your blue fabrics are really pretty! I'll be thinking of you as I work to catch up by the 2nd as well.

AnnieO said...

Lots of sewing time in your future--hope you enjoy every minute of your catchup time :)

Candace said...

Your colors are so vibrant. I'll bet your quilt is awesome.