Sunday Stash Report, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Today I've got my #4 UFO with Patchwork Times to work on. It will probably take most of the time I have today to finish it. I'll be in pretty good shape as there's one whole week left in April to finish it.

I finished the QM Sea Horses pattern for Leah's baby shower gift. It has come out so cute. Instead of the template in the pattern I was able to use Kaye England's Nifty Notions Half Square ruler; sure made the cutting lots easier!  It is on Kerry's long arm machine now...binding all set.  I know she'll just love it. I've learned the baby's name and will put it on the label--but I'm also going to hide the label just in case Leah doesn't want to share her name until after she's born. After all it is her surprise to reveal. I think I've done okay with all the colors. Grandma says most of the colors match the nursery!

So how did you do using your stash this week?

Used this week: 4.25 yards
Used YTD: 104.25 yards
Purchased this week: 0 yard
Purchased YTD: 24.5 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2011: 79.75 yards

Check out more Stash Reports at Patchwork Times.

4 comments:

Kathie said...

Wow you mentioning UFO #4 reminds me I need to try and get that quilted this week. Need to find some backing for it first but need to unpack, do chores and get over jet lag (and a rotten cold) before tackling that.

Suzanne said...

Great numbers! I need to finish the work on my UFO #4 too.

Betty said...

Yeah!!!! you did it, you got the sea horses done. Great job Sandi....

Katie Z. said...

Sounds like some great work done this week!