Design Wall Monday, April 18, 2011

This is what kept me occupied until midnight!  All done for showing the designer Cathy Farris tonight.  She's our guest speaker at Canyon Quilters April monthly meeting.


I was able to get the pattern for this all too cute quilt project from Quiltmaker.  It's going to be made for a little baby girl expected in June.  Our family is big on June birthdays.  Haven't pulled fabrics yet, but thinking about batiks.  The baby shower is May 7th in Virginia.  I'll be shooting to have it done and in the mail to open that day.  Wish I could be there...one of the disadvantages of moving away :(
Check out other inspiring designs today and every Monday at Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

Sarah Vanderburgh said...

Beautiful work on Cathy's pattern. Good luck getting the seahorses done on time. I think batiks are a good choice:)

Beth said...

Your piece for guild is so pretty, I love how it looks like a ribbon wrapping around that border section. Great job!
The seahorse quilt is perfect and I think that batiks will be just perfect.

Betty said...

Your quilt is exquisite, wow, such a lovely piece. Everything about the quilt is great. You better get going on that Sea Horse, another one of your quickies lol.