Friday, June 1, 2012



Got done with this block with hours in May 2012 to spare!  It's part of the Quilt Squares Quilt Along that I'm participating in through 2012 with Jo's Country Junction.  Lori Smith is the designer of all the blocks that will be made in her series patterns Quilt Squares #1 through #6.  We'll be using Quilt Squares #1, #4, and #6.  Four blocks will be selected in each of the patterns by Jo for us to make in that month.  This Trip Around The World block is the first of Quilt Squares #4.
 

Here's my collection so far.  Anxious to see which one is selected for June!  If you want to see more of these check them out at Jo's Country Junction with the button on the right.


Klunky Korners is finished (Bonnie Hunter Chunky Churndashes).  I took two different photos for you to see all of it.  I'm one up on my 2012 UFO Challenge with Patchwork Times.  I'm certain to need some extra time in the month that this project is selected for something else.  I'm working to stay ahead!


Next it's on to finishing Knickels (Path Speth Dawn to Dusk).  Along with finishing the binding, sleeve and label on Katnip Krazy (Buggy Barn Crazy Cats).  I'm soon to get Kamile (Quiltmaker Perennial Petals) back from Kerry's Quilting which will also need finishing touches.  So as May 2012 closes I'm all up to date.  June will bring another Quilt Square and another UFO along with Sunshine Quilt Guilds Challenge Block and BOM plus a bunch of small 9-Patches for a Crabapple Block Swap (Bonnie Hunter).

TGIF!

4 comments:

Deb A said...

Great collection of blocks for the QSAB. Love seeing them all together like that. Great chunky quilt. I just love Bonnie's patterns.

Janet O. said...

Your new challenge block is beautiful. Great color blend.

Ray and Jeanne said...

Love your block! Also like the Chunky Churndashes! Bonnie Hunter's quilts are always fun to make. Happy Quilting! ~Jeanne

Betty said...

I like how your Chunky Churndashes turned out. Now I have to finish mine. Not as fast as you are lol
I thought your trees was candles, duh!!!! Khristmas tree, No. lol be with you real soon and then we can laugh together. Love you