Friday, June 29, 2012
It's a good thing I got started on this last night. It opened up my eyes that it will take a fair amount of time to sew up. I got all the HSTs...at 1" finished eek...sewn. I've cut all the other pieces and put sets together. I've got to make 16 of these 3" finished blocks and you'll see in the photo that I've only finished one. Today during my lunch break I'll be squaring up the HSTs that are three for each block. I'll put a bit of sewing in on them tonight before date night!
I'm going to be busy on Saturday, June 30th getting this monthly project done that's for certain.