Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Kokonut No!

Finished during my lunch break!  Looks like I have a series of "No!" quilts going.  Kokonut No! is the second one; the first was Kantalope No!

Kantalope No!

I'll be going on Saturday to take advantage of a great sale at Country Loft in La Mesa.  27% discount that day to celebrate their 27th Anniversary.  I know they have a good selection of Kansas Troubles...I'm in need of some variety to finish my Kaktus project.  Also, I can't wait to get the swap Janet O and I have arranged.  I'll be getting a bunch of Kansas Troubles strips and in return I'm sending batik bonus triangles and strip pieces.  We are both going to be happy in a few days.

Enjoy your day today!

2 comments:

Janet O. said...

I sent the strips off today, Sandi. Hope it helps and I can't wait to get the batik scraps. : )

Betty said...

I love, love this Kokonut No. I have always wanted to do this one but paper piecing is not my thing. Good Job.