Design Wall Monday, July 30, 2012


Here's Kaktus that will fit on my design door so far.  I've got lots of other pieces done but no room to show you! 

I still have lots of geese to finish and a few more of the HSTs.  My fabrics are holding up for now.  The pile of paper patterns for geese looks daunting still.  I'm hopeful that I've got enough to finish this project.  It sure is a good thing I've got it this far along.  All other July deadlines are done!  Any wagers that Judy will call for #6 in August?

4 comments:

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

I am making a quilt JUST like that one pattern wise. Mine are done in blues.

Janet O. said...

It is looking good, Sandi. And like I said, I found a few more neutrals if you want them. Just let me know.

Cathy Tomm said...

Great start on the quilt. Always good to see what is going to look like.

Betty said...

Glad that you are able to sit and sew, I know that you have been in a lot of pain, hope each day you improve.