Sunday Stash Report, May 26, 2013

Let me start with the a small purchase.  Just one FQ from Beverly's for Koriander Kompass.


As you can see I've already put it to use in one of the compass blocks.  I'll show you more tomorrow of this project...I'm on to the borders!


Now I'll conclude with the 3 yards used.  All from stash, my 5" HSTs for the block swap that is due the end of June.  June is looking like it might be a busy sewing month.  I am excited to have these done well before June 23rd.


Hope you are having fun using your fabrics.  See how other quilters are inspired to use up their stash through the links at Patchwork Times.

Used this week:  3 yards
Used YTD:  155 yards
Purchased this week:  .25 yards
Purchased YTD:  47.25 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2013:  107.75 yards

1 comment:

Betty said...

It appears that your stash just stays full, what a great selection you have to choose from. Great job on Koriander Kompass