Friday, May 10, 2013

Knautical, 2013 May UFO (Kartwheels, 2011 UFO to the left)
Knautical is just about ready to assemble.  I made a lot of progress on it yesterday; completing 27 blocks.  That added to the two I already had complete brings a total of 29 as I start today.  The top will be 5 blocks across by 7 blocks down.  Not sure I'll add a border.  I hope to find something big enough for the back in my stash.  Any long arm quilter out their interested in quilting as a charity project?  We all know there are lots of groups with needs.

I have the strips ready to cut for the strip blocks.

The triangles are ready to assemble for the hour glass blocks.

I should have the last six blocks complete before the day is done.  Move over Kartwheels...I need the space on the design wall for Knautical!

Knautical is a Judy Laquidara design called Scraps Ahoy.

1 comment:

Betty said...

Don't move Kartwheels to far away, love seeing it. Knautical is very nice.