Sunday Stash Report, May 19, 2013

Memory Lane Purchase
I purchased 9 yards from Memory Lane this week.  The background fabric for Koriander Kompass is what escalates the purchase and for a short time my stash report numbers.  Its soon to drop off along with a bunch more when I complete this 2011 UFO.  I had the black that I'm using in the borders and several other fabrics set aside for quite awhile waiting for me to put this beauty together.  If you are interested in more information on Koriander Kompass look at a few posts behind this one.  In the bottom left you'll see Kushy Kourt.  Still working on the binding.  I have two of the four sides done.
Koriander Kompass Under Construction
Not too bad using up my stash in 2013 not quite yet the middle of the year.  Hope you are having fun using what you have and fun new fabrics in your stash.  See how others use up theirs through the links of Patchwork Times.


Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  152 yards
Purchased this week:  9 yards
Purchased YTD:  47 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2013:  105 yards

3 comments:

Betty said...

nice selection of fabrics, this one will also be a beauty.

Janet O. said...

Your Mom is right! Each compass is gorgeous by itself--together they are stunning!

Dar said...

I like your new fabrics. Your quilt will definitely be a beauty when you complete it. Will look forward to seeing your pictures.