Friday, May 24, 2013


Here is where I start Friday.  I have all of the melons done.  All of the backgrounds for them cut.  I'm sewing with Kerry today and will leave Koriander Kompass at home.  I plan to sew my HSTs for the swap that is due June 23.  I have all the 252 squares cut out, 126 of them marked up, and ready for thread.  Koriander Kompass is coming along although I don't think I will have it done before the end of the month.  Just one more week of May before Aunt Marti selects the June UFO.

Saturday I will be back at Koriander Kompass working on the many pieces of the border.  Enjoy your Friday...for most it is a long weekend with Memorial Day Holiday on Monday.  Until next time...

2 comments:

Betty said...

Really looking good. Enjoy you day of sewing with Kerry, and tell her Hi!

Janet O. said...

Gorgeous, Sandi! In looking at the two centers you have placed, I can see why you are not sure which way to go. The bright center really pops, but the dark one ties in with the HST border. I'll be interested to see which way you go.