Saturday, November 24, 2012


My start with fabrics for Easy Street.  To be honest I'd hoped the first fabric not to use would be the background black on white...  Because I'd hoped to pick up a few more "airy" prints over the weekend.  I'll get started with what I have...maybe that is a good thing...more coming from the stash instead of directly from my wallet!

Our first step released yesterday has us making 4 Patches with the background (black on white) and the constant grey.  There is a bunch of them, but it will be easy for me to get this step done before the next clue.

If you want to join in on the fun look for the link on the right called Easy Street!  Beware these annual mysteries of Bonnie Hunter's are addictive.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

They go pretty fast - in just about 3 hours yesterday, I got about 100 of the four patches done. Have fun!

Betty said...



I have a lot of black and white, want me to send some?

Katie Z. said...

Yummy fabrics! I was hoping the b&w would wait too.

Janet O. said...

Since I won't be starting until after the holidays I am just curious to see how it all comes together--and what colors I will choose to sub. I am trying to make it from stash and I know I don't have enough of Bonnie's colors--hardly any, in fact. : )