Friday, December 2, 2011

Isn't this the cutest drawing.  It was on a blog post about tension, ever heard about T-N-T?  If you haven't been looking at Quiltmaker's Quilty Pleasures blog posts you should.  There are some very good tips, tricks, techniques and show/tell presented by Diane Harris.

I missed finishing my November UFO #3 Kourageous Heartsease block on it's due date :(!  This one is designed by Claudia HasenbachKourageous blocks completed to date and the fabrics intended for the last two blocks got a lot of oohs and aahs when shown to family.  I sure hope I'm able to find the perfect setting for these extra special blossoms.

I did find time though to do a little sewing on Kordova Klosure that is Bonnie Hunter's current Mystery, Orca Bay.  Steps 1 and 2 are partially completed.  Step 3 was released today.  I'm very anxious to get this one up to date.

My Mom and I cut from her stash pieces for a Chunky Churndash project where I'm coordinating a block swap with a total of 16 quilters.  It's due date is the end of February.  Another Bonnie Hunter design.

Komplikated (Bonnie Hunter's Patches and Pinwheels) travelled to Maryland with me, but didn't see outside my suitcase.  You never know if time will be available so we must be prepared right :)!

Korabell and her three kittens are meowing to be finished...my goodness am I behind!  I should ask Santa for more sewing time!

What order these get done along with Sunshine's Block of the Month is yet undecided...guess it really doesn't matter too much as long as they get done!  Spending the Thanksgiving week and a few days afterward slowed me down in the sewing department.  It's been unusually cool in San Diego of late so a good weekend to stay inside.  Wonder if there are any TV Series marathons this weekend?

I'll have pictures to post as I make progress.  Hope you have a quilty weekend.

1 comment:

Betty said...

You will catch up and pass everyone. Give yourself a break, you deserve it.