Sunday Stash Report, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's!

Kaos and Koko are making sure they keep me company today...my kidos!  I'll be working on the final touches of my 1st Quilty Lecture today and trying to figure out a way to get all the quilts that I want to bring for the trunk show portion.  I'll be packing three large suitcases to the "sit on the top" zipper closing!

I finished the binding, sleeve, and labels on 2009 Kruisin Kwilt this week.  All of these blocks are free patterns picked up throughout the run that was in March of 2009.  Each quilt shop offered one.  I made up several of them which made became the front and a few ended up on the back.  The label has the name, location, and block design from the different participating shops.  I did this same thing earlier this year with the blocks from the run that was in March of 2008.  I'm sure there will be another of these projects in the future.  Once again I'm caught up with binding projects and labels. 




I have three quilts currently in work.  Koncealed, Korrecting Koncealed, and Kourageous.  The first two quilts are the two I'm using for the Quiltmaker 2011 Mystery Quilt-Along that I'm hosting.  And since they are a mystery of course I can't show you them!  Kourageous is my 2011 UFO with Patchwork Times.  Kourageous is a compliation of 12 blocks that I'm making one a month through the year.  These are the first four that are complete.  I've got Lily of the Valley for May. 



Komfort Kove is now in Kerry's Quilting queue.  I'm claiming the yardage used this week.  Now for the stash calculations this 19th week of 2011.

Used this week: 11 yards
Used YTD: 115.25 yards
Purchased this week: 0 yards
Purchased YTD: 26.5 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2011: 88.75 yards

Check out more Stash Reports at Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

Kerry's Quilting said...

Love how all the flowers are turning out. Looking forward to your presentation on Tuesday Night!!