Design Wall Monday, May 22, 2011

I have on my design wall (sewing table) Kartwheels.  I am at two more purple arcs to complete and then it's on to the stars.  No further inspiration on what to do about the melons.  Still time to figure this out since there is a bunch of paper piecing yet to do :)!

This is a Judy Niemeyer pattern called Mariner's Star.  It is one of my 2011 UFO projects.

















I have been working on my next blog post in my role as the Quiltmaker Quilt Along Online Host.  It's due to go live on May 30th.  Once I have this task complete it's on to my May UFO.

May UFO has me assembling the next flower block for Kourageous which is Lily of the ValleyKourageous is coming along nicely.  I'm sure happy that I chose to tackle this project one block at a time!

For more inspiration take a stroll through other quilters' blogs by way of Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

That Mariner's Star is going to be a beauty. Love the colors you've chosen.

Kathie said...

Can't wait to see the star quilt, it is going to be beautiful I am sure.

Chris said...

This is going to be a phenomenal quilt.