Design Wall Monday, May 30, 2011

I'm a day ahead of UFO May finish with Judy at Patchwork Times.




This is Lily of the Valley in animal theme fabrics for Kourageous. I'm happy with the results. I had two fabrics in the wrong places that I had to correct. One was too far into the section requiring me to just make it over and the other was the last piece of a section. Section L was the remake. I suppose I need to pay more attention to fabric placement as this has happened to me before. You'd think I would have learned a lesson by now!
So at the end of May, Kourageous looks like this. What's June have in store for me?  Find time to visit more Design Walls today by way of Patchwork Times.


The other thing I've been working on is Korrecting Koncealed.  This is the project that helps me find any wording errors in the posts I put to QCA for the Mystery Quilt-Along that I'm hosting there for Quiltmaker Magazine.  If you haven't joined the Group and want to...don't wait any longer...it's FREE!

Happy Birthday Tiffany.  Happy sewing!

5 comments:

Anita said...

I love these. I would have thought I'd be rather "eh" with them being made from animal print but they turned out fabulously!

Kathie said...

These are all turning out great. I bet you can't wait to have them all done and in a quilt. Will this quilt be for you?

JudyCinNC said...

I really like this one - another great finish for you. Judy C

marie said...

I love your blocks. They all look great!

Betty said...

Looks so nice, good job.