Design Wall Monday, January 17, 2011

My design wall has Kotton at Clue 7 (aka Roll Roll, Cotton Boll by Bonnie Hunter).  I've got Clue 8 ready to put together tomorrow; well at least get started on.  The last clue puts on the borders.

This project has been lots of fun.  Bonnie kept us all guessing most of this mystery.  As she does with all her projects...eliminating stash is great...and the designs are always perfect.  Give Bonnie a try if you haven't done so already.  Speaking of Bonnie, she is doing a lecture at my guild tonight (Canyon Quilters of San Diego).  The lecture is on her famous Stash User System.  I am hostess for her two night stay while she is in San Diego.  It is her first visit to our city so we will be doing a little touristy things later this morning.  The weather is great with temperatures in the 70's.  I'll let her blog fill you in as I'm sure she will have lots to share when she finds the time.

Check out other Design Walls this week on Patchwork Times.

10 comments:

Kathie said...

Beautiful quilt and have a great time with Bonnie!!

Betty said...

I hope your two days with Bonnie will be full of fun and chat. Can't wait to hear about it all. The quilt is beautiful, keep on rolling.

Judy D in WA said...

Enjoy your Bonnie time! Lucky you. I loved this mystery and thought it was fun too.

Jamie Janow Elfert said...

I am also having a great time with this mystery. I have just started with the blocks, which are coming together very fast. Have fun with Bonnie! Tell her thank you for "giving us permission to use the Year 2000 fabric".....so much fun to see them mixed in.

Sarah said...

I am sooooo jealous that you get to meet and HOST Bonnie. I spread the word fast when she posted on my blog. LOOOOOVE her mystery quilts and seeing everyone's interpretation of the same design.

Vicki H. said...

Love Bonnie's quilts too. Your quilt is great. I think having her over would be so much fun!

Chris said...

I have enjoyed seeing all the quilts in this mystery. I did not do it :(

Quilter Kathy said...

You lucky duck to have Bonnie at your guild...have a great time! I know you will be inspired! Love your RRCB!

Sharon said...

Your RRCB is coming along fabulously. I'm still cutting for her last years mystery :-) Have a great time with Bonnie!

Mary said...

Oh I forgot that I have some of that 2000 fabric to use. It has champagne bottles on it. So nice of you to host her while she is there.