I've made lots of progress on Krimson Khat, but still have quite a bit to go with assembly. There are four major elements to make and I've got all of them done with the exception of 12 bear paw blocks. I've was making a little of each element at the same time to make sure I've spread all the red and neutral scraps out evenly. Sunday is my longest uninterrupted sewing day of the week, with the exception of the screaming that comes from my dryer saying take care of me or I'll make you iron! I hate to iron nearly as bad as dusting so you'd think I'd love to hear the dryer scream! NOT! This photo is what I'm starting with this morning. You'll see that I've taken Krimson Khat to the floor since this red bird (hee, hee....) has grown past the size of my design wall. Of course this invites Kaos and Komotion to get involved too. No you two it's just the name of the quilt, not what can be found under the UNASSEMBLED pieces!
It would be nice to show the 25 1/2 yards used this week that Krimson Khat will consume, but it looks like that won't be until next Sunday. I've been a good girl though as I've gotten through another week without purchasing fabric. My EZ rulers didn't make it to Kerry's doorstop yet either darn it. Oh well something to look forward to next week.
Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 44.75 yards
Purchased this week: 0 yards
Purchased YTD: 0 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2010: 44.75 yards
Go to Judy's blog at www.patchworktimes.com and see other Sunday Stash Reports.