Sunday Stash Report, March 26, 2017

Kissin' Korner 2
2017 UFO
Saturday I spent the afternoon with Kerry.  After lunch at Dudley's Deli, thread and quilting designs were selected for four different projects that I added to her queue.  Next I cut into units some three 2" wide strip units that I had stitched earlier.  These will go into the making of another 2017 UFO one by Bonnie Hunter called Kiss in the Corner.  It will be the second project using this fun design.  When I made the original project by accident twice as many Shoo Fly blocks were made.  With Kissin' Korner 2 only the sashing that includes the "kiss" and the setting triangles need stitching.  It should go together real quick.
Kourageous
March 2017 UFO
I had a finish in Kourageous this week.  Thankful I get to change the USED stats this week.  For all the work put into the project, not to mention the many years from start to finish, not much fabric was used.  Suppose it's the little pieces as the project finished at 39" x 39".  Happy that I didn't have to purchase all the variety these fabrics consisted of at one time!

Used this week:  4.5 yards
Used YTD: 42.25 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  19.5 yards
Net used in 2017:  22.75 yards

More quilters using up their stash this past week.  Enjoy the quilting through the links at Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

Betty said...

beautiful quilt, love the colors, they fit so well together.