Sunday Stash Report, March 5, 2017

Kakes in the Kribyard
February 2017 UFO
32" x 38"
A good day...February UFO is done.  I like the way it turned out.  I have a back figured out for it; so it is off to Kerry's for quilting as soon as it can be arranged.  It is Bonnie Hunter's Bricks in the Barnyard design.  The pieces were gifted to me from a friend several years ago.  I added all the dark pieces of the braid, a few lights, and some light purple.  All from my stash too!  The original design had blocks finishing at 6".  Mine finish at 3".

Today we change the stash report with a usage.  Now it is on to the next UFO!

Used this week:  5.75 yards
Used YTD: 37.75 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  19.5 yards
Net used in 2017:  18.25 yards

More quilters using up their stash this past week.  Enjoy the quilting through the links at Patchwork Times.


4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great finish!

Nancy J said...

Wow, this is a finish in the top 100% category. Love it all, design , settings, and those colours.

Janet O. said...

And I love all the things Nancy mentioned AND the size! : )

Joy D. said...

Fantastic! I love how this came together, and wonderful choice of fabrics!