Design Wall Monday, April 20, 2015


I was so anxious to see how all these units were going to come together.  I took a break on making the 4-patches to assemble a few black / neutral HSTs.  Oh my, I'm liking what I see!

I have nearly 150 4-patches sewn in both color ways with 218 in both the goal.  I have more in work...

All the Blade Units are finished thanks to a swap I coordinated last year.  Got to love a swap!



What do you think about my Kamikaze project right now?  Hope you have a fun project going on too.  See more from other quilters around the globe at Patchwork Times.


3 comments:

Betty said...

So nice to have some of the four patches already made, looks like you can see the end of the tunnel faster. It sure will be another beautiful quilt.

Kaja said...

Love your colours here - those reds and orange really come alive against the darker shades.

Janet O. said...

Those chains really pop! Another stunner in the making. : )