Design Wall Monday, April 13, 2015

 I have a quilt back from Kerry's Quilting!  Always excited to get one.  Wanted to share the quilting because this is one of the reasons it has taken so long to quilt.  We were searching for a zinnia design to match the border fabric.  One finally came along recently and Konfidential went almost immediately on the quilting frame.  The thread is called Rainy Days and looks awesome on both the front and the back.  Below I'm about to trim it up.  I have the binding prepared, sleeve and label ready.  Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow while watching Dancing With The Stars?  Konfidential was a Lakeside Mystery Workshop at Road to California Quilt Show I did with Karen Sievert and her design Expect The Unexpected.
 Most of my sewing over the weekend was on the Clue Challenge for Sunshine Quilters that is due in June.  Won't be sharing anything until after the reveal, but these two publications include part of my design...  
Do you have sewing plans this week?  If you do I hope you find time to make them happen.  See other fine projects through the links at Patchwork Times.  Enjoy your week!

2 comments:

Betty said...

Lovely quilt and Kerry did a super job on her quilting. Good luck on your challenge, I am sure it will be a good one.

Janet O. said...

That is a beautiful quilting pattern for that quilt!