Wednesday, November 12, 2014

My Design Wall is totally cluttered with projects.  I can't start another thing until something comes down.  My Pfaff is still being serviced, so Koncentric Kommotion has to stay.  The dogs aka Krazy Koons will probably be what comes down first.  I have the Midnight Flight swap units to concentrate on now.  They are due real soon.  Speaking of which...Kerry and Bonnie Sue turned in their swap units last night.  Wow the variety is astounding so far!  Thank you Bonnie Sue for the nice Thank You gift...
Until next time...

2 comments:

Janet O. said...

Have I ever seen your design wall so full before? Wow!

Betty said...

Don't tell me that you need another design wall. lol lol Not like you to have so many things going at the same time. Hope your Phaff gets fixed soon. luv