Sunday Stash Report, November 30, 2014

I had hoped to claim yardage today for Koncentric Konnection, but alas that won't happen until next report.  I have only to assemble the blocks to be finished.  It isn't looking good to have it done in time for the November UFO Parade with Aunt Marti of www.52Quilts.com.  I'm still sewing today, but the time available is running out.
Check back tomorrow for the finish.  Please remind me that these types of quilts take more than a month to finish from the beginning...
Collette (above) and Jennifer turned in their Midnight Flight Swap units on Saturday.  I can't say enough about how wonderful the variety has come to be.  I will be sorting out the swap a little later this week.  I hope to have them on their way back to participants later this week.
See more projects going on and quilters using fabric today through the links at Patchwork Times!

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD: 225.75 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD: 170 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2014:  55.75 yards

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

I can't believe how quickly you pulled Koncentric Konnection together!! It is very striking--another winner!