Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Debbie's Units
I received more swap blocks in the last couple of days.  Everyone has been great getting them to me on time.  A few still need to arrive...you know who you are!
Janice, Joan, and Theresa's Units
I'm ironing my finished units tonight.  There was a lot of work in this swap!  Anxious to put together my Kamikaze from Bonnie Hunter's wonderful design Midnight Flight.

Speaking of Bonnie Hunter...are you ready for Friday's 2014 Winter Mystery - Grand Illusion?  I've yet to pull my pinks, but think my stash can handle the fabric requirements.

Tomorrow will see lots of work on my Pfaff with Koncentric Kommotion!  Happy Thanksgiving to You and Your Families.

2 comments:

Betty said...

Happy Thanksgiving to my beautiful daughter. Wishing you and Tim the best. Sure wish you lived closer.

Frederique said...

Happy thanksgiving too
For more scraps, I'm running a fabric giveaway, would you like to enter?