Sunday Stash Report, November 23, 2014

I did a little bit of stash enhancement this week.  The top fabric was an end of bolt deal at 30% off uncovered at Paradise Sewing in Poway.  I have one more UFO to accomplish this year that I've not set aside any fabrics for so this will be the back!  Nothing like working from the back first...  In case you wondered my UFOs are patterns I've collected that need making.  Nearly all of them this year have been from start to finish.  That shows in the fabric in and out this year.  I have been using my stash, but still end up needing fabrics!
Kadabra Fabrics
These two greens will be used for Bonnie Hunter's Grand Illusion Mystery that is about to start.  I have yet to look through my pinks.  I do believe I'm set there, but more enhancement might be necessary.  These fabrics area also from Paradise Sewing in Poway.


Krazy Koons
I do have a completion to count this report.  My Krazy Koons is complete.  I've been hand sewing down the birds, but it's now ready for Kerry to do her magic.  Here are my numbers for this week.
Koncentric Konnection
I'm so happy to have my Pfaff back!  Repairing and servicing are a necessity, but what an inconvenience when your "buddy" is away...  Now back to my November UFO, Koncentric Konnection!

See more projects going on and quilters using fabric today through the links at Patchwork Times!

Used this week:  14.75 yards
Used YTD: 225.75 yards
Purchased this week:  4 yards
Purchased YTD: 170 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2014:  55.75 yards


1 comment:

Nancy J said...

I do like the greens, and can see I need to show something finished from down here. Hope for tomorrow with photos to prove Joyce and I have been busy. Jean