Sunday Stash Report, July 3, 2011

Here it is another week done and another week started.  I've got the 4th off...hope that you do too!  I also took off Tuesday so only 2 days of work this week...YIPPEE!  Stash report has no change this week.  I'm getting closer to being able to claim yardage usage for Kondor's Klutch (aka Bonnie Hunter's design Hawk's Nest), but not this week.

Before I show you my stats this first week of July, here is KoastingKoasting is a Judy pattern called Making Ends Meet.  All done and being displayed on the "New Quilt Wall" in my foyer.  Koasting was quilted with jungle animals that are similar to what's in the left border and corner stones.  Koasting was ALL scraps...wish I'd have had enough of the left border to go around, but scraps are what they are if you know what I mean!


Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 126.25 yards
Purchased this week: 0 yards
Purchased YTD: 65.75 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2011: 60.5 yards

Do take a couple of minutes and look out how everyone else is doing using their stash at Patchwork Times.


6 comments:

JudyCinNC said...

Koasting is very spectacular and to have used all stash scraps is quite a feat. I think the border is what makes this quilt - I love the different fabrics. Judy C in NC

Kathie said...

Love this quilt, very pretty!!

Barb in Mi said...

Koasting is beautiful - and all from stash: way to go! Your numbers look great!

Jennifer said...

Great totals for the year to date and congrats on finishing the quilting on this one.

c said...

Koasting is very nice, I really really want to find the correct link to Bonnie Hunters Hawks Nest you mentioned. I looked on her blogs, nothing there. Thanks for posting too! folly you on Judys

Janet O. said...

Congrats on going totally stash on this quilt--it is great! Sometimes I tell myself as I start a project that I am going all stash, all the way, but then I cave before the finish line and buy something for sashing or borders.
You did it, girl!! And it worked beautifully!