Sunday Stash Report, July 24, 2011

I did damage to my report this week.  The temptation was just to strong on Friday at Quilt in a Day.  I was there for my workshop "What Goes Around" with JoAnn Lamb and the fabrics on the right just jumped off the shelves!  I'm going to be making a few quilts that require larger pieces than what can be found in my stash so...and did I mention that I was getting a pretty nice discount in the process?

The fabrics on the left (like my neutrals Kathie?) are from Paradise Sewing.  I was having my Pfaff serviced; it was ready to be picked up so off I went from my workshop to do just that.  They were having a great sale buy one get one free with a five yard limit.  My purchase was ten one yard cuts of neutrals.  We can always use neutrals right?

Needless to say my report is taking a nose dive this week...but I had fun!  None of these fabrics will collect dust or hard to get out creases from spending time on my shelves.

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 144.25 yards
Purchased this week: 23.75 yards
Purchased YTD: 92 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2011: 52.25 yards

See how others are using their stash at Patchwork Times.

6 comments:

SpinningStar said...

I agree that we all can use neutrals. Good looking additions to your stash.
liz

Betty said...

Nice selection, never have enough whites in ones stash to use when needed. The way you sew, they will be used up really fast.

krisgray said...

Pretty additions - never have enough neutrals!

Janet O. said...

Your purchase makes perfect sense to me. The way fabric prices are going, this was too good to pass up!

Kate said...

You can never have enough neutrals. You aare still in the black so the damage isn't too bad.

dstitcher said...

No one could pass up a deal like that! I am looking forward to seeing the class project when you are done. Will you post it so I don't have to wait until Guild in September? I always enjoy seeing you finished quilts!