Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy April Fool's Day...  Don't let anyone pull one over on you today!  Patchwork Times selected #4 for April's 2011 UFO Challenge.  At first glimpse it looks to be a bit easier than those before it.  This is another Claudia Hasenbach design.  I'll be giving it more scrutiny today along with the start of fabric selection. 
Meadow Clary (UFO #4) April 2011

Today I hope to finish my Sunshine Quilt Guild's BOM that is due on in about two weeks.  I also will be working on cutting the pieces of Cozy Quilt Shop BOM called Building Blocks and who knows what else.  It's my OFF Friday and I'll be taking advantage of it.

If you want to be inspired by other UFO completions go to Patchwork Times for a real treat. 

Enjoy your April Fool's Friday.

3 comments:

Betty said...

Oh boy, another flower, look forward to seeing the animal print on this one.

JudyCinNC said...

Another flower to work your beautiful magic on. Woner what animal prints she will use for this one. Judy C

Kathie said...

Looks like another one with lots of pieces. My #4 UFO isn't to bad. Just a small kids quilt that I need to put a couple of borders on and quilt.