Sunday Stash Report, April 10, 2011

For those who asked...I'm just about finished with the foundation piecing tutorial that I assembled while making Dances with Waves.  Perhaps by Wednesday I'll have something posted. 

So for my report this week. Dances with Waves project is now in queue with Kerry's Quilting. A bit late for Make-A-Blanket Day, but I'm sure Project Linus won't mind.  Thanks Quiltmaker for another year of supporting Project Linus' cause.  For the complete pattern go to www.quiltmaker.com/projectlinus

So how did you do using your stash this week?

Used this week: 4.25 yards
Used YTD: 86.75 yards
Purchased this week: 0 yard
Purchased YTD: 19.5 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2011: 67.25 yards

Check out more Stash Reports at Patchwork Times.

6 comments:

Jo said...

Love you sail boats....I am sure a kiddo will love it!

Barb in Mi said...

Love your sail boats! Looking forward to your paper piece tut!

Kathie said...

Fun looking quilt. Your numbers are looking great.

kathie

JudyCinNC said...

What a cute quilt - bet you had fun making that one. Judy C

Kerry's Quilting said...

The sail boats turned out so very cute. I am going to get this one quilted next!

Beach House Quilter said...

Those sail boats are adorable!