2011 UFO Challenge #1 Kourageous Bellflower for March FINISHED! March 31, 2011

Bellflower (UFO#1) March 2011
Here's my Kourageous Bellflower finished.  I had it completely finished with the embroidery last night (the block itself has been done for awhile now).  This block is my March 2011 UFO with Judy's Patchwork Times.

Here's a photo of Kourageous so far.  I've got three blocks complete...bring on April's challenge!

Check out what could be next.

Still no date on the start of my QM Quilt-Along 2011 project at QCA.

Happy Quilting.

8 comments:

JudyCinNC said...

The blocks are coming along beautifully - I am loving the animal-themed prints. Very unique. Judy C

Betty said...

The flowers are great. It will really be a lovely quilt. (however, different lol)

Jo said...

Congrats on getting a finish. I am going to put the pedal to the metal and try to finish mine up tonight....wish me luck!

Barb in Mi said...

Wohooo, another UFO bites the dust! Well, you know what I mean... Congrats - the blocks look beautiful!

Dionne said...

How pretty! What a great finish. Sadly I'm only 2 for 3 (March let me down). Looking forward to seeing what you finish in April!
Cheers,
Dionne

Donna~~ said...

Your fabric choices are wonderful--Congrats on your finish! I'm excited to see this all completed!

BetsyE said...

It's coming along beautifully! Congrats!

Kathie said...

Very cute, glad you showed all the finished blocks together.