Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mid week progress............

I finished the hand sewing portion of the binding on Flip Flops watching TV with DH on Monday night. Kaos certainly enjoyed the evening too; snuggled nicely within the folds of the quilt while I worked. I'll be ready when the time comes for another binding project.


I finished the layout of the remaining rows on Krimson Khat last night; unfortunately way too late to assemble much of it before bed time. I sure didn't want to stop as it will take me time to spread out all the small piles of sub pieces to get going again on the sewing. Oh well, the downside would be pieces scattered about from Kaos and Komotion looking for the "red bird". I'll be able to get a quicker start tonight since it is my "OFF" exercise night and fortunately there are leftovers--sorry DH!




I heard that my EZ rulers have arrived! Yippee! Oh! Have you seen the new Hancocks-Paducah catalog! Oh My Gosh there are pages and pages of beautiful BATIKS! Where's my wallet? Oh no, that Sunday Stash Report is looming.....


All looks to be a go for posting a "25 1/2 yards used this week" on the Sunday Stash Report. I wish everyone a terrific holiday weekend and keep in mind how Labor Day came to be celebrated.

1 comment:

Kathie said...

I personally love left overs nights, I can sew or whatever right up till a few minutes before heating things up. My family doesn't mind it as long as we don't have the same thing two days in a row.