Wednesday Workings, August 14, 2024


Transportation cross stitch is moving along.  This of course is a police car.  Not certain why the designer decided to put the moon in the block...

The next block is a jet.  I haven't gotten to far yet.  Binding Konfidence has taken priority.  I have identified a place to get it to that supports the Israeli peoples.  After Konfidence there are two others that await binding both of which are cuddle quilts.  All three of the last quilts are donations.


Next project to get under the needle is Field of Greens by Kim Diehl.  I purchased the book Simple Friendships II by Kim Diehl and Jo Morton May 2023 at Sew Treasured Quilt Shop in Murrieta.  At the shop was a kit for it using lots of Irish clover prints.  Needless to say it came home with me!  I cut out the units for the 36 blocks.  Each package has the units for one block.  I'll be sewing soon =^.^=


I really love it when you can use up almost every bit of a kit.  This represents all that was left of the fabrics to make the blocks.  Someone in my Mom's guild is collecting selvages so I have asked Mom to find out if she wants more.  I'll keep them around with the project so that I can recover from any oops that might come along.

So how is your week going along?  Have a happy Wednesday =^.^=

 


No comments: