Design Wall Monday, August 5, 2024

 

Happy to be finished with Kanopy (Flower Wall by Edyta Sitar).  This was an unexpected project made mostly from the scraps of Kache.  I made a cutting mistake which had me remove the center square that is to match the outer triangles.  I didn't have enough scraps left to recut the triangles.  I do like the result of the change in fabrics.  The back for Kanopy is from one of Sunshine's sponsors, Fantabulous Backs.  I used all of the Etsy fabrics recently purchased except one.  Yeah!  Fabric in and fabric out!

Kanopy, Kache, Sparklers (not named yet), and one other project that I will be sharing with you on Wednesday will be quilted and sent to me in Maryland to finish.  I head that way later this month to celebrate a couple of birthdays, an anniversary, and be with family.  Will need something to occupy my longer stay.

Have a perfect week =^.^=


1 comment:

Betty said...

So
Lovely terrific