Sunday Stash Report, August 25, 2024

I have been working on the final units of the A block all week.  I finished the 480 units with little fabric taken from yardage.  There is enough variety in these units that it seems unlikely that any two are the same.

Yesterday morning before we took off for Old Towne for the afternoon and early evening I finished making the A blocks.  Does it look like 120 blocks?  These blocks will finish at 4 inches in the project.  Today I will be assembling the 99 B blocks.  The block will take two of the B-1 units and one of the B-2 units.  Looking to get these done pretty quickly.

Laundry, DH haircut, and the beginning of packing for my stay at parents.  It will be a busy day today!  Nothing to report as changed this week.  Winter Blues (by Bonnie Hunter) will be a big reduction soon.  Enjoy your Sunday.

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 189 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards
Purchased YTD: 86.75 yards
Net used in 2024: 102.25 yards 

No comments: