Design Wall Monday, August 19, 2024

I am in production mode!  Winter Blues (2022 UFO) on the table...


Working through the main three units.  There are lots more to go.  The first photo shows the all blue unit.  I need a total of 480 units to make a 16-patch for block A.  I have 224 right now not counting what's in work.


The second photo and the one above show the blue/neutral unit B-1 in work.  I need 242 units and 138 are done so far.  The neutral unit B-2 is complete...I actually made 13 more than I needed.  Only 99 units are required.

Here's my done units =^.^=  I was surprised to get through all my blue scraps.  I have cut into yardage and will be cutting into yardage to finish unit A and B-1.  Here is what I'm working towards.

Hope you have a wonderful day!  Come visit again on Wednesday where I hope to have all that's left to make of unit A and B-1.

No comments: